05/04/2012 01:17 PM
Amoobi was part of the presentation of the Yearly Marketing Survey from the House of Marketing together with the STIMA. It was very interesting to learn about the key results of the marketing survey which for this year, shows some mixed signals of opportunities and also threats. A few things we learned thanks to the presentation
- Social media are attracting a lot of attention but it’s still very unclear what are the key metrics to evaluate the efficiency of social media. Clearly, we lack of clearly identified KPI to measure the efficiency of social media. A lot of people « like » pages but do it as a joke.
- We see that traditional media are being less used by the marketeers even though Caroline from the House of Marketing made a clear statement that we still need to invest in « traditional » media like newspaper and TV.
- We liked the methodology presented for marketeers based on four principles : FACTS for Focus - Agility - Creativity - Tangibility - Sustainability, especially tangibility which means that a good marketing strategy relies on KPI, dashboard and clear monitoring and analytics of what’s happening.
- A few examples were presented including Starbucks and the down period they encountered a few years ago when they lost their focus and started doing multiple different things. They finally moved back to good coffee with even better customer experience which is why they are known today as a very successful company.
- We learned about a lot of very intriguing new concept store like this one in Japan where the products are hidden behind doors to encourage visitors to be curious
Discussions at the end were very interesting and we met a lot of interesting people. Thanks again Jean and Caroline for the invitation and looking forward for more collaboration in the future!
If you want to see the video recording of the event, including the presentation of Amoobi, go to http://www.thehouseofmarketing.be/yms2012
01/04/2012 12:38 PM
Last week, Amoobi participated for the first time in Paris at the Marketing at retail show (Marketing Point de vente). This event gathers every 2 years around 11.000 visitors also attracted by the POPAI Awards.
For Amoobi, it was a first opportunity to present our technology to an international audience. Also, we were invited to present our solutions during a conference at the AGORA.
As an emerging technology, we were able to attract easily a lot of interest from visitors. It was indeed an international crowd. Even thought most of the visitors were french, we also saw a lot of people from abroad : Spain, Poland, Romania, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Netherlands and of course Belgium, just to name the one who came to our boot.
We saw a lot of interest as our technology is the only one able to understand the complete path of the visitors inside the store and that’s our big differentiator as well as the easiness of installation. To prove it, we installed one of our demo on the booth to collect data about the visitors of the trade show. Visitors were impressed by the amount of data collected and by the fact that our demo was live and working very well.
The conference was also very interesting as we got a lot of positive feedback. We presented a few cases from our short history to show the power of our analysis and the ROI for retailers and brands.
We now have a lot on our plate to follow up with all the good contacts who requested additional informations. We definitely see a future for Amoobi in France in 2012!
19/03/2012 08:19 AM
Next week, between the 27 and 29 of March, we will be at the trade show « Marketing Point de Vente » in Paris to present our latest technologies to analyse shoppers behavior on the store floor. During the show, we will present on our boot (E6) a live demo of our system as well as detailed explanations about the various products we have.
On wednesday, we will present in the Agora room, a workshop (at 12.00) presenting some results of our past customers to help you understand the easiness and the benefits of Amoobi solutions.
We are very excited to be there as we know that there will be a lot of interesting meetings from Belgium, France and hopefully many other countries.
If you want to know more about the true path of your visitors inside your store, please join us in Paris!
More informations : www.mpv-paris.com
08/02/2012 05:27 PM
Amoobi will participate at this leading trade show in Paris. It will take place between the 27 and the 29 of March in Paris, Portes de Versailles. We will be demoing our latest technology on our stand (E6). We will also present a case during a workshop in the « marketing & services » track.
Join us in Paris!
Join us in Paris!
02/11/2011 07:37 PM
Amoobi recently finished a mission in Grenoble to attend the trade show GIF 2011 together with other companies inside the WSL incubator.